The Theramed Pommel Cushion
The Theramed Pommel Cushion is designed to assist with hip abduction and to provide excellent pressure distribution for those that require moderate support while using a wheelchair.
The product is suitable for low to medium comfort requirements. If there is high risk prevention then we recommend looking at more specialised cushion and air distribution cushions.
Optimum comfort levels – Like the Diffuser Cushion the Theramed Pommel Cushion is 7.5cm thick and is a sandwich of memory foam on top and bottom with traditional foam located in between. The product will proved excellent support, comfort and longevity to provide the support you require.
– The pommel wedge is designed to prevent hip rotation by abducting the legs
– As a positioning device the Theramed Pommel will help keep user in correct position.
– Memory &Traditional Foam sandwich design will provide the correct layers of support and stability
– Sterri Plus top cover is durable and easy to clean.
– Specially designed for wheel chair use.
Size 42cm wide x 44cm deep x 7.5cm high
Inner 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam and visco-elastic Memory Foam.
Sterri Plus Cover Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.